- Academic Earth (Free Online College Courses) - Chemistry
Since 2008, Academic Earth has worked diligently to compile an ever-growing collection of online college courses, made available free of charge, from some of the most respected universities.
- An Introduction to Chemistry by Mark Bishop
A textbook intended for use in beginning chemistry courses that have no chemistry prerequisite. The text was written for students who want to prepare themselves for general college chemistry, for students seeking to satisfy a science requirement for graduation, and for students in health-related or other programs that require an introduction to general chemistry.
- Chem1 Virtual Textbook (a reference text for general chemistry) by Stephen Lower
This "reference text" is intended to serve either as a supplement to a regular textbook or as a substitute for one. In the former case it will be useful, and in the latter case essential, for the instructor to provide a syllabus (or links within a learning management system) that guides the student through the sections appropriate to the particular course and correlates it with lectures, problem sets, and other course activities.
- ChemSpider – Search and Share Chemistry
ChemSpider is a free chemical structure database providing fast text and structure search access to over 32 million structures from hundreds of data sources.
- Concord Consortium: revolutionary digital learning for science, math and engineering - Chemistry
Several digital learning resources concerning Chemistry.
- Free Video Lectures (FVL) - Chemistry
FVL is the worlds biggest class room recorded video lectures collection with more than 740+ courses, 18,000+ video lectures from more than 20 top universities. Most of the videos are down-loadable in various formats and updated almost everyday.
- Martindale's Calculators On-line Center - Chemistry Center
Description: The Center includes various chemistry calculators.
- Open Culture - The Best Free Cultural & Educational Media on the Web
Description: Free, open access resources organized by category. Resources listed include: Online Courses, MOOCS (Massive Open Online Courses), Movies, Audio Books, eBooks, Textbooks, Language Lessons, Business Courses, etc.
- Organic Flashcard Project – Ohio State University’s Department of Chemistry
Flash cards for organic chemistry.
- Periodic Videos – The University of Nottingham
Provides short videos of all 118 chemical elements plus stories, examples, and experiments.
- Phil Bradley's Website
A collection of search engines arranged alphabetically.
- The World of Chemistry (Annenberg Learner)
A video instructional series for college and high school classrooms and adult learners; 26 half-hour video programs and coordinated books.
- Webelements: the Periodic Table on the Web
An interactive periodic table with facts, figures, and pictures of each element.