- Academic Earth (Free Online College Courses) - Nutrition
Since 2008, Academic Earth has worked diligently to compile an ever-growing collection of online college courses, made available free of charge, from some of the most respected universities.
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) – Nutrition
ACE Fit has created a comprehensive library of nutrition articles and recipes for both fitness enthusiasts and families. Look for our easy to follow recipe videos, download them as PDFs, or search the hundreds of health recipes in our library of snacks, appetizers, main dishes, and desserts that are sure to satisfy you, your friends, and your family.
- Eat Right: Food and Nutrition Source - The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Public Information)
Healthy Weight, Food & Nutrition Topics, Diseases, Allergies, & Health Conditions, Children’s Health, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Healthy Aging, Sport & Exercise, Food Safety, etc.
Our Web site, www.FoodInsight.org, serves as a nutrition and food safety resource for consumers, health professionals, journalists, educators, government officials, and students. We provide important and timely resources on a variety of topics such as weight management, diet (food) and health, food safety, food production, international food issues, and communications.
- Nutrition – MedlinePlus
Organized by: Basics, Learn More, Multimedia & Cool Tools, Research, Reference Shelf, & For You.
- Open Culture - The Best Free Cultural & Educational Media on the Web
Description: Free, open access resources organized by category. Resources listed include: Online Courses, MOOCS (Massive Open Online Courses), Movies, Audio Books, eBooks, Textbooks, Language Lessons, Business Courses, etc.
- President's Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition
Our Resource Center is a comprehensive source of information on physical activity, nutrition, and obesity in the United States.
- Sports and Nutrition- The Winning Connection (University of Illinois Extension)
Covers: Diet, Pregame Meal Planner, Energy, and How to Stay Hydrated.
- Sports Science Exchange - Gatorade Sports Science Institute (GSSI)
Founded in 1985, the Gatorade Sports Science Institute (GSSI) is committed to helping athletes optimize their health and performance through research and education in hydration and nutrition science.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) – Food & Nutrition Service
The USDA and FNS have a number of resources designed to provide you with the tools you need to conduct effective nutrition education. In the links below, you'll find program information, educational materials, and creative ideas to make learning about nutrition fun for all ages.