- Biochemistry Databases – Union College
Lists various biochemistry databases.
- Biochemistry Links (CSULB – California State University, Long Beach)
Useful links include: PubMed, Sequence Analysis, Molecular Modeling, Animations, Enzymes, Methods, Jobs, Organizations, etc.
- Information Competencies for Chemistry Undergraduates: the elements of information literacy. Special Libraries Association, Chemistry Division and American Chemistry Society, Division of Chemical Information, July, 2012
- Protocol Online
Protocol Online, brought to you by POL Scientific, is a database of research protocols in a variety of life science fields. It contains protocols contributed by worldwide researchers as well as links to web protocols hosted by worldwide research labs, biotech companies, and personal web sites.
- Virtual Cell Animation Collection (North Dakota State University)
This collection has been developed to introduce students to new concepts. By walking through the still images and movie included for each topic, viewers are in control of choosing the learning style that best fits their needs.
- Virtual Cell Animations Project – YouTube (North Dakota State University)
Educational animations from the NDSU Virtual Cell Animations project.