Florida Health and Medical Calculators Links
- America's Health Rankings - State Data: Florida
There are two reports: 1) Annual Report - Explore the current edition of America’s Health Rankings® and see how the states stack up against each other on major health measures. 2) Senior Report - Compare the health and wellness of senior populations by state, and see how states rank on important senior health measures.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) - Data & Statistics
CDC information for organized by various topics.
- County Health Department List – Florida Department of Health
- Florida Agency for Health Care Administration
The agency was statutorily created by Chapter 20, Florida Statutes as the chief health policy and planning entity for the state.
- Florida Department of Health
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.
- Florida Health News
Florida Health News’ goal is to bring current health news to our readers. We promote preventative medicine and active healthy lifestyles. Most of all, we promote balanced lifestyles.
- Florida: Health State Facts (Kaiser Family Foundation)
Choose from several health categories.
The Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) created FloridaHealthFinder.gov to provide easy access to health care information. Through health care quality comparison tools, the health encyclopedia, and many other resources, Floridians can use this website to learn about medical conditions, compare health care facilities and providers, find health care resources, and much more.
- State at a Glance: Florida – Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Women’s Health Chartbook – Florida Profile (Quick Health Data Online: The Office of Women’s Health)