Links/Khan Academy: Cosmology and Astronomy Links
- Academic Earth (Free Online College Courses) - Astronomy
Since 2008, Academic Earth has worked diligently to compile an ever-growing collection of online college courses, made available free of charge, from some of the most respected universities.
- Concord Consortium: revolutionary digital learning for science, math and engineering - Earth and Space Science
Several digital learning resources concerning Earth and Space Science.
- Free Video Lectures (FVL) - Astronomy & Aerospace
FVL is the worlds biggest class room recorded video lectures collection with more than 740+ courses, 18,000+ video lectures from more than 20 top universities. Most of the videos are down-loadable in various formats and updated almost everyday.
- JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory): NASA – California Institute of Technology
Covers: Earth, Space, Solar System, Stars & Galaxies, and Science and Technology.
- Martindale's Calculators On-line Center - Physics Center/Astrophysics, Astronomy and Astrobiology Center
Description: These centers include various calculators for astrophysics, astronomy, astrobiology, and physics.
- NASA Images
Contains over 90,000 images and 28,000+ videos.
- National Geography – Science and Space
Articles, News, Videos, etc.
- Open Culture - The Best Free Cultural & Educational Media on the Web
Description: Free, open access resources organized by category. Resources listed include: Online Courses, MOOCS (Massive Open Online Courses), Movies, Audio Books, eBooks, Textbooks, Language Lessons, Business Courses, etc.
- Phil Bradley's Website
A collection of search engines arranged alphabetically.
- Science. Gov: Your Gateway to U.S. Federal Science
Science.gov searches over 60 databases and over 2200 selected websites from 15 federal agencies, offering 200 million pages of authoritative U.S. government science information including research and development results. Science.gov is governed by the interagency Science.gov Alliance.
- Sixty Symbols – Short Videos of Symbols of Physics and Astronomy – The University of Nottingham
The main purpose of WIKISKY is to consolidate astronomical, astrophysical and other information about different space objects and astrophysical facts.