Psychology Research - Library physical and electronic resources.
- Anxiety Disorders Jeopardy – The Orange Grove: Florida’s Digital Depository
Description: A jeopardy type activity based on various anxiety disorders and medications associated with them.
- APA Diagnostic Classification DSM-IV-TR
Lists several disorders.
- Internet Mental Health
Internet Mental Health is a free encyclopedia of mental health information created by a Canadian psychiatrist, Dr. Phillip Long.
- Internet Mental Health - Disorders
Disorders include: Anxiety, Childhood, Eating, Mood, Cognitive, Personality, Schizophrenia & Other Psychotic, and Substance-related.
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
The mission of NIMH is to transform the understanding and treatment of mental illnesses through basic and clinical research, paving the way for prevention, recovery, and cure.
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) is the agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation. SAMHSA's mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America's communities.
- The Mind (BBC - Science: Human Body and Mind)
Contains interactive psychology tests and surveys in the following categories: Psychology, Emotions and Instincts, Intelligence and Memory, Personality and Individuality, Brain, and Mental Disorders.