Useful Law Research Resources
- Florida Administration Code & Florida Administrative Register – Department List (Florida Department of State)
- Florida Administration Code & Florida Administrative Register – FAR Issues (Florida Department of State)
The Florida Administrative Register is published on the internet free of charge by the Florida Department of State as just one of its programs to increase public access to Florida government.
- Florida Law & Legal Resources – WashLaw (Washburn University School of Law Library)
Contains: State Information, Agencies, Executive Branch, Judicial Branch, Law Libraries/Law Schools, Legislative Branch, Local Government, and Practitioner Resources, etc.
- Laws of Florida – State Library and Archives of Florida (Florida Department of State)
A verbatim publication of the general and special laws enacted by the Florida Legislature in a given year and published each year following the regular session of the legislature. It presents the laws in the order in which they are numbered by the Secretary of State, as well as resolutions and memorials passed by the legislature. Source: Florida Senate Glossary.
- The Florida Statutes – Florida Legislature
Florida Statutes—a permanent collection of state laws organized by subject area into a code made up of titles, chapters, parts, and sections. The Florida Statutes are updated annually by laws that create, amend, transfer, or repeal statutory material.