Useful Law Research Resources
- Crime in Florida: Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) – Florida Department of Law Enforcement
FDLE's Uniform Crime Report (UCR) system allows us to provide standardized reports on crime statistics based on data gathered from across the state. Reports that provide both summary and detail information are issued semi-annually and annually. Here you can find data from 2000 through the most recently released reports.
- Florida Department of Corrections - Index to Statistics & Publications
Annual Reports, Inmates, Community Supervision, Monthly & Quarterly Reports, and Other Reports/Data/References.
- Florida Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ) - Research
About Us, Reports, Fast Facts, Data Integrity/JJIS, Delinquency Data, Latest Initiatives, etc.
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Related Links
In-State Law Enforcement, State of Florida, Federal Agencies, Forensic Sciences, Law Enforcement News and Planning, Missing Children, Most Wanted, Law Information, Emergency Contacts, and Other Sites links.
- Florida Office of Economic and Demographic Research (EDR) – Criminal Justice Reports
Criminal Justice Trends, Crime and Law Enforcement, Judicial System, and Incarceration.
- Polk County (Florida) Sheriff's Office
There is access to a wide range of information, from contact numbers to inmate information to crime prevention information.