How to conduct business research part 2.
- Country Insights - Go beyond the do's and don'ts (Centre for Intercultural Learning)
Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world. Covers: Overview, Culture, Economy, Geography, History, Media, Map, and Politics.
- Country Links A to Z (Jim Vileta's Business Research Launch Pad)
Lists numerous links on countries by a business librarian.
- Executive Planet - Essential business culture guides for the international traveller
Guides include: Let's Make a Deal, Prosperous Entertainment, Appointment Alert, First Name or Title, Business Dress, Conversation, Useful Websites, etc.
- Getting Through Customs Article Library by Terri Morrison and Wayne A. Conaway (Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands)
Covers topic specific articles to articles on doing business in individual countries.
- International Buisness Etiquette, Manners, and Culture (International Business Center)
Contains: the Geert Hofstede Analysis (Geert Hofstede developed a model that identifies four primary dimensions to differentiate cultures), appearance, behavior, communication, religion, and resources.
- International Business Gift Giving & Business Meeting Etiquette by Kimberley Roberts Taylor (International Business Center)