EBSCO Business Databases - Search by Country
Description: Searches all the EBSCO Business databases at once.
Description: Publication Finder allows you to search or browse all publications made available to you by your institution, regardless of the vendor or provider.
The following are restricted to current Warner University students, faculty, and staff.
Log-in: Warner email account.
Description: Lists and searches all Gale (InfoTrac) resources.
Description: View statistical data for a single country or compare two or more countries.
To view data for one:
- Begin by selecting a country by clicking the Add/Remove button to the far right.
- In the pop-up, enter the name of the country or the first few letters. Click the country from the list of choices that appear.
- By default, a chart will be created, unless you click on Table.
- A default metric will be used. Change the metric using Search Metrics. Click the arrow to view the list of available metrics. Or you can type a term, such as tariff, directly in the box and the system will search for metrics containing that term. Selecting a new metric causes the system to refresh the data and display a new chart or table.
- To compare multiple countries:
Repeat the steps listed above. In the Chart view, each country selected will have its own color-coded bar. Clicking the Add/Remove button, will show the list of countries currently being compared. You can remove countries from this list.
Country, Company, and Industry Profiles
Gale Business Insights: Global is organized contextually around country, company, and industry. Your search will look for a Country, Company or Industry Profile that matches your search terms and display those results first, along with any news, case studies, market share reports and other types of content found.
Description: Global Issues in Context offers international viewpoints on a broad spectrum of global issues, topics, and current events. Featured are hundreds of continuously updated issue and country portals that bring together a variety of specially selected, highly relevant sources for analysis of these issues. Rich multimedia - including podcasts, video, and interactive graphs - enhance each portal. Use Browse Issues and Topics, Country Finder, Basic Search or Advanced Search to explore the database.
Description: Student Resources In Context is an engaging online experience for those seeking contextual information on a broad range of topics, people, places, and events.
Description: Searches all ProQuest databases.
Description: Browse by Location.
Description: Browse by Subject or Location.
CBCA Complete (Canadian Business...)
Description: This database, with 600 full text titles, is the most comprehensive Canadian reference collection available today. Accessible to readers and researchers at every level, CBCA Complete features a highly-respected, diversified mix of publications, including scholarly journals, trade publications, dissertations, books, newspapers and magazines.
Description: This database focuses on business and financial news from the eastern hemisphere. It covers Asian business and financial information from key international publications.