- Bible Gateway.com
Description: The Bible Gateway is a tool for reading and researching scripture online.
- Bible Study Tools.com
BibleStudyTools.com is the largest free online Bible website for verse search and in-depth studies.
- Bible: New Revised Standard Version
(Part of the Daily Devotions Web Site and includes Oremus Bible Browser)
- BibleRick Reference Study Library
Description: This library is compiled by BibleRick contains: Bibles, Concordances, Strong's Dictionary, Easton's Bible Dictionary, and Hitchcok's Bible Names Dictionary.
- Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Description: a digital library of hundreds of classic Christian Books selected for edification and education.
- Concordance of the 12,856 words in the Kings James 1769 version of the Bible
- Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary World Wide Web Version
FamilyFacts.org provides data on family and religious practice and analysis of their role in maintaining civil society in America.
- Gospel Trumpet – Publications of the Church of God Archives 1881-1922 (Anderson University)
- Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary
Description: "An Interpreting Dictionary of Scripture Proper Names" can be found on pages 1104-1113. It contains more than 2,500 Bible and Bible-related proper names and their meanings." (Christian Classics Ethereal Library at Calvin College).
- Internet Christian Library
Description: Useful sections include: Guide to Christian Literature on the Internet, Guide to Early Church Documents on the Internet, and Reading Room.
- John Wesley's Explanatory Notes of the Whole Bible
- Journal of Inductive Biblical Studies
The Journal of Inductive Biblical Studies intends to promote the hermeneutical approach to the study of the Scriptures generally known as Inductive Biblical Studies. By Inductive Biblical Study (IBS) we mean the hermeneutical movement initiated by William Rainey Harper and Wilbert Webster White that was embodied in the curriculum of The Biblical Seminary in New York founded in 1900.
- Open Culture - The Best Free Cultural & Educational Media on the Web
Description: Free, open access resources organized by category. Resources listed include: Online Courses, MOOCS (Massive Open Online Courses), Movies, Audio Books, eBooks, Textbooks, Language Lessons, Business Courses, etc.
- Pentecostal Herald
This turn of the century weekly periodical was edited by H.C. Morrison, Asbury Seminary's founding president. Content is written from the perspective of the Wesleyan / Holiness tradition. Additional volumes will be added as they are digitized. OCLC number: 908956294
- Robertson's Word Pictures of the New Testament
- Scopus Ranking of Theological Journals
Ranks religious journals.
- StudyLight.org - Commentaries
Choose from over 90 Bible Commentaries freely available online at StudyLight.org for sermon, Bible study, and Sunday school preparation.
- The Unbound Bible (Biola University)
Contents: Bible Search, Bible Study Tools, Know God, Downloads, Translate, Bible in a Year, Links, etc.
- Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words